Is PriorFire Right for You? Our Team Is Here to Help
Is your fireplace drafty? Does it send smoke into your living space? Does it not look as good as it once did? Well, then it’s time for an upgrade – and we suggest considering HeatShield’s PriorFire Retrofit Fireplace System.
These systems are known for effectively restoring fireplaces, empowering them to offer more heat, while improving the overall ambiance of your space too.
Fireplace Gallery 1
Fireplace Gallery 2
Fireplace Gallery 3
How Does PriorFire Installation Work?
- First, we’ll inspect your fireplace and chimney, making necessary measurements as we go to ensure a PriorFire system will be able to properly fit into your current setup.
- Next, we’ll have a factory-trained tech come out to install it.
- After that, it’s up to you to put the system to use and enjoy the warmth and improved aesthetic.
A huge perk of PriorFire installation is that it’s fairly straightforward and can typically be completed in just one day. And once the system is in, you can enjoy a zero-inch clearance to combustibles, as well as a lifetime limited warranty. Components of these systems are known for being very easy to replace, as well.
What are measurement requirements?
The units can be installed in most standard-sized fireplaces. As long as your system is between 30 and 41 inches in width, between 26 and 30 inches in height (at the opening), and has a minimum depth of 22 inches, you’ll be good to go.
And if this isn’t the case for you, meeting depth and interior width requirements can typically be accomplished by removing the side walls and firebox rear before installation. Some might also require the damper frame to be removed, as well.
Advantages of PriorFire Systems
- Higher heat production
- Less chance of smoke backdrafting
- Burns cleaner and reduces creosote accumulation
- Brings your fireplace up to code
- Underwriters Laboratories (UL) tested and approved
- Offers a beautiful ambiances
- Flames are tall and eye-catching
- Comes with a limited lifetime warranty
- Built from durable materials, so it will last
- Parts are easy replaced, if needed
- Functions more efficiency and requires less wood
- Can help lower monthly heating bills
- Is ideal for new construction projects
Reach Out Now for More Information
Still have questions? We’d be happy to provide some answers. Give us a call at 847-658-7659 to speak with our experts. Or, if you’re ready to set an appointment, you can reach out to us online.
We look forward to serving you soon.